Our qualified professional instructors who have a youth and community background can run training sessions for your organisation.
For more details Contact Paul Anderson (Chief Instructor) on 07956 304542 or email@example.com
Aim of the Workshop:
To improve the participants’ understanding & ability to deal with violent situations.
• Recognise prevention rather than cure
• Identify warning signs and dangers
• Identify danger range
• Be able to assess & use your environment, thus working out the quickest possible escape route to minimise confrontation
• Flight not fight
• Recall the law & reasonable force.
• Apply 3 angles concept for defence
• Be able to apply breakaway techniques, including escaping from a variety of wrist & body grabs.
• Be aware of further training in control and restraint when working with high risk clients.
Business Team Building workshops and Events – Wing Chun Kung Fu for your Business
The combination of Wing Chun Kung Fu and Meditation techniques is a very powerful way of helping management teams work more effectively as a group. This innovative approach to Team Building Is designed to unlock the latent potential inherent in all teams.
For more info please contact Paul Anderson (Chief Instructor and trainer) on 07956 304542 or firstname.lastname@example.org